- Connect to the dedicated faucet provided
- 2-in-1 Advanced Filtration: Removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals. Eliminates lead (99%), chlorine (99%), heavy metals, VOCs and much more. Also removes turbidity, odors and bad taste.
- Economic & Eco Friendly: Uses replaceable filter cartridge (FZ-2). Instead of luxuriously disposing of the entire plastic part, you only need to change the inside filter cartridge.
- Auto Shut-off Design: Quick change twist-in design makes it take less than 3 minutes to install the system. The filter cap is designed with built-in shut off valve. You don’t even need to shut off the water supply when replacing the cartridge.
- Stable Water Flow: The flow rate can reach up to 1.4 GPM @ 60 psi. Can always fill up a 330ml cup of water in 4 seconds.
- Lead-free Stylish Faucet: Includes a lead-free stainless faucet with brushed nickel finish. The stylish and modern design can easily and nicely match your kitchen countertop.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How Frizzlife MK99/MP99 water filter affect TDS/PPM in water?
A: TDS is not a professional way to test the water quality, TDS means total dissolved solids. For example if you put a very little salt(NaCl) into the water and test the TDS, you will find the result is dramatically high. Same thing, if your water is full of minerals, the TDS is very high too.
The MP99 and MK99 doesn’t remove any of the minerals from water, it only stops heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, and it removes the chlorine from water to a great extent, and the carbon is bacteria static.
Q: How often should the Frizzlife filter be replaced?
A: As for the service life of the filter cartridge, there is no exact time to tell customers when to change the filter, all the specification data of the flow capacity that is listed on the sticker is based on actual test from laboratory and it’s provided water. The feed water quality is very much different for different users, some use with municipal tap water and some with well water. The replacement frequency listed on each product description is for references use, which will be influenced by your water quality and the volume of water you use every day.
Here are some suggestions to judge if it’s time to change the filter:
The taste: if you feel the taste of the water have a big difference, then it’s time to change.
Water flow :the carbon has the highest precision of 0.5 micron, 10 times higher than most of the other brands with similar product, if your water is getting too bad, it means the carbon is blocked because your water has many small particles and VOCs.
You will need to know that the performance of a water filter is decreasing by daily usage and will finally get exhausted, so Frizzlife will suggest every user to change filter more often to get the best water.
Q: Why water filter can not be used on well water?
A: This filter should be used in conjunction with municipally treated drinking water or water that has been properly disinfected prior use.
The water filter cartridge is manufactured with 0.5micron carbon(top rate ) that will get easily clogged up by any type of dirt or settlement from a well.
Q: What’s the difference between Frizzlife MK99 and Frizzlife MP99
A: The main difference of the MP99(blue one) and MK99(black one) is as follows: MK99 doesn’t come with a faucet. it will need to connect to your original faucet. MP99 come with an additional water faucet. The filter cartridges used for MP99 and MK99 are the same, which is FZ-2.
Q: Can I know the delivery coverage area?
A: Currently, we cover delivery within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, and Sarawak)
* Peninsular Malaysia – Rm 8.00 delivery charge per trip in a single purchase.
* East Malaysia – Rm 15.00 delivery charge per trip in a single purchase.
* Storewide purchase at Rm 100.00 or above entitle FREE DELIVERY charge for address within peninsular Malaysia.
Q: When will I received my order?
A: Delivery will take 3-5 days subject to confirmation of orders. Delivery will be carried by local courier service (City Link). Tracking number provided to the customer after goods picked up by the service provider.