MEO™ X Kids Disposable Mask (10 pcs)
MEO™ X is a lightweight protective mask from New Zealand. MEO™ X brings a new level of comfort, style and fashion to pollution protection. Now with newly improved nose band design.
- Protection from flu and viruses – MEO™X is effective in filtering 99.97% of harmful airborne bacteria, removing most flu pathogens. This unique quality helps users reduce the risk of being infected by colds and flu.
- Capture particles – It’s efficient in capturing 99.83% of PM0.1 harmful particles, you will have total confidence that MEO™ X protects you and your family from diseases caused by particles in the air.
- Prevent allergy – MEO™ X effectively filters the dust in the air and most allergens like pollen, mould, dust mites etc. and reduces the occurrence of respiratory allergies, such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma.
- Breathable – Its highly breathable filter media and ergonomic design makes MEO™ X a superior face mask.
- Comfortable – Elastic ear straps and adjustable nose band for a snug fit. Low-profile design, suitable for use with other personal protective equipment such as safety helmets, hard hats, glasses, ear muffs, goggles and other eyewear.
- Safe and low maintenance – The fabric is safe and non-toxic. It’s easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and offers the user a high level of protection. Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability. Disposable, maintenance free, perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Before fitting the mask on the face, please gently stretch the elastic ear loop.
- Unfold the mask, holding the top with nose band up. MEO logo should be on your left hand side when mask is worn.
- Place mask over face with nose band across bridge of nose. Place ear loops behind ears.
- Squeeze the nose band to seal mask on the face. Adjust for comfortable fit.
Tips of using MEO X Mask
The recommended mask life is 8 – 10 hours.
If you are having cough or flu, it is recommended to change daily for hygiene purpose.
Please store the mask away from moisture, heat, and sunlight.