This Aquamor Foodservice brand water filter contains a 0.5 Micron compressed coconut shell carbon block that is certified for the reduction of Cyst such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Entamoeba. This filter cartridge provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can attract and hold other types of impurities to its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water for any beverage application.
- Everpure*: 4C Filter, SPA 400, S-101, S-100, PRO2500, MD-HN, PBS-400
- NSF Certified for reduction of 99.99% of Cyst
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Reduces Cyst, Sand, Silt, Sediment, Rust, Chlorine Taste and Odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to 29,000 gallons of life
- Does not remove minerals which may be benecial to health
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
There are no reviews yet.